Sunday, June 8, 2014

Father's Day Gift

After hours of scouring Pinterest for father's day ideas, I came up with something that my hubby will like.  It's a mix of a few ideas.  We created some signs that say "I <3 Daddy" and "Daddy's Girl" and had a little photo shoot.



**Warning: This is NOT as easy as it looks.**

We have tons of pictures of our daughter around the house and I wanted something special just for him so...
I decided to check out Shutterfly for some gift ideas.


Boo Yah.  Getting it put on a key chain.  I didn't order from Shutterfly.  You can actually find some that are just as nice at Walmart.com and Zazzle.com that are a bit cheaper.  Expect 1-2 weeks for it to ship.


6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea that I might have to use with my girls. My husband never wants or needs anything and this is just what I've been looking for. What a cutie, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is the same way and it's soooo hard to find him something. And she can't really make anything on her own yet. They have some other great ideas for small gifts on Shutterfly too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm really hoping it comes in time, but it probably won't : ( And I've been wanting to tell him soooo bad!

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea! I got my husband some god pictures of the kids last year and he loves having them on his desk at work. This year I went with electronics. Those are always a hit too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man toys! I would get my husband some electronics, but he somehow manages to break them. All of them. It's a miracle this computer still works.

      Delete